Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday's Run - 4 miles

Jefferson recaps our 4 mile run today:

The Wednesday run was awesome! It felt great to run 4 miles in the middle of the week. When I began to run I felt as if I could go on for days, it was a great feeling to have. When I first began training for the half marathon I would of never imagined that I could run 4 miles so easily. I felt relaxed and I was confident that I would not stop until I returned to the school. I really enjoyed our running route, it is a bit more challenging with the hill that we have to go up as you can feel the burn in your calves when you head up the street. Overall, the run was really great. I enjoyed it a lot and it was a lot of fun. I hope that the upcoming runs are even better. Go Mustangs!

No comments:

Post a Comment