Friday, January 25, 2013

Running Clothes Donations

Our running club has been very blessed.  I mentioned to some friends of mine that I was starting this running club and so many people asked if my students needed running gear.  Within minutes my email box was flooded with offers to donate running clothes for my students.  I was blown away by their generosity.

Today we passed out the running gear.  Everyone was excited to find something new to wear for our training runs.  Ivan and Victor modeled some running capris for all of us.

To everyone who donated - thank you, thank you, thank you.  We truly appreciate your generosity.  We hope to make you proud when we complete the half marathon!

1 comment:

  1. I know it’s been a while now, but let me just say how proud I am of your club! Knowing how much donations you received from those people who support your club only proves that they want to see your club succeed. Wish you all the best!

    Alison Perris

    ReplyDelete