Monday, December 10, 2012

Team Member #1

Our Run For St Liz team is forming!  We're going to highlight each member with a separate blog post.  All students were asked the same 6 questions.

Ivan

1.  What is your grade / age?
I'm a sophomore and I'm 15.

2.  Do you consider yourself a runner?
Yes saying that I'm not a runner is like saying I don't have a beating heart.

3.  What's the furthest distance you've run?
4 miles

4.  Why do you want to Run For St Liz?
I want to represent the school in a positive manner and because I'm going to get to hangout with 2 of my favorite teachers.

5.  What are most excited about by training for the half marathon?
Getting to spend time and bond with my peers outside of school and actually running 13 miles because I have never ran that much at once.
 
6.  What fears do have?
I don't want to have a heart attack for so much running in a short period of time. Just kidding, I feel confident that Mr. And Mrs. Schooler will prepare with no problem.


Welcome, Ivan to our team!  He is one who student who can always make me laugh so I know his enthusiasm and humor will motivate our team!

No comments:

Post a Comment