Monday, December 17, 2012

Team Member #11

Here's Jasmine!

1.  What is your grade / age?
I am 16 years old and in the 11th grade.

2.  Do you consider yourself a runner?
I do consider myself a runner. I run either through the sports I play or around my neighborhood.

3.  What's the furthest distance you've run?
I'm not to sure what is my furthest distance.

4.  Why do you want to Run For St Liz?
I want to run for Saint Elizabeth because I want to support my school by doing something I enjoy the most.

5.  What are most excited about by training for the half marathon?
I am looking forward to run with my classmates each training day and challenge myself to improve my running skills.

6.  What fears do have? 
I normally fear spiders, but let's just hope they won't come across my path the day of the marathon because I will run the other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment