Monday, December 17, 2012

Team Member #12

Meet Junior!

1.  What is your grade / age?
Grade: 11/ Age: 16

2.  Do you consider yourself a runner?
I do consider myself a runner.

3.  What's the furthest distance you've run?
The furthest distance I ran at once was about five miles.

4.  Why do you want to Run For St Liz?
I think it would help me and conditioning myself, and I also think it would be good to have the St. Liz name out in the community.

5.  What are most excited about by training for the half marathon?
Eventually being able to say I ran in a marathon (sort of).

6.  What fears do have? 
I at times have a fear of not being good enough for something or someone, or having something stand in the way of me being the best I can be, like if i were to receive brain damage through an accident and not be able to process things fast anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment