Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Team Member #15

Karina

1.  What is your grade / age?
I'm a 16th year old Junior.
 
2.  Do you consider yourself a runner?
Not at all, I actually dislike running. 
 
3.  What's the furthest distance you've run?
I don't remember...at least a mile I guess. 
 
4.  Why do you want to Run For St Liz?
I'm running for St. Liz because I want to learn how to love to run....and I want to be prepared for the zombie apocalypse. 
 
5.  What are most excited about by training for the half marathon?
Being trained for a half marathon is exciting as it is! Just thinking about it makes me pumped but actually doing it...well I'll see. I'm looking forward for the day that running 12 + miles is a piece of cake for me. 
 
6.  What fears do have?
I fear of dying during the marathon. I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen. 
 
I'm so excited to have Karina as a member of our team!  Hopefully the zombie apocalypse happens after the Oakland Half Marathon...

No comments:

Post a Comment