Monday, December 10, 2012

Team Member #3

Meet Nadya.

1.  What is your grade / age?11th grade/ 16 turning 17 January 25

2.  Do you consider yourself a runner?

No, I don't.

3.  What's the furthest distance you've run?
I'm not sure maybe like 5miles


4.  Why do you want to Run For St Liz?
Soccer seasons starts at the same time so I wana be prepared

5.  What are most excited about by training for the half marathon?

Being with Mrs. Schooler of course!
 

6.  What fears do have?
 I'm scared to run the half marathon because Ima have some guy running behind me

Ah, she flatters me.  :-)  I'm looking forward to being with Nadya as well during training.  I think her fear of someone running with her will go away once she meets the volunteers and realizes how useful they will be when it comes to pacing and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment