Friday, December 14, 2012

Team Member #6


Welcome Nick!  
Nick was the first student to say he wanted to do this.  He's got so much enthusiasm and has even named himself team captain or El Capitan!

1.  What is your grade / age?

I'm 17 in 11th grade

2.  Do you consider yourself a runner?
Nope I'm not a runner

3.  What's the furthest distance you've run?
From Saint Elizabeth to Alameda beach

4.  Why do you want to Run For St Liz?
I want to run for Saint Elizabeth to try something new and have fun at the same time

5.  What are most excited about by training for the half marathon?
I most look forward to the Saturday workouts with my friends

6.  What fears do have?   
I fear the devil and aliens.

Nick is definitely a character.  I don't think we'll encounter any aliens on our runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment