Monday, December 10, 2012

Team Member #2

 Our second team member is Ruth.  From the first time I mentioned starting a running club, Ruth was interested.  I'm so excited to see how she enjoys it!

Ruth

1.  What is your grade / age?
10th grade & 16

2.  Do you consider yourself a runner?
I don't consider myself a runner because I kinda run slow but I think that if I try I could run fast

3.  What's the furthest distance you've run?
I've never ran anything except walk , I've walked the whole lake chabot regional park .. I think thats like 4-5 miles & ive done it within half an hour

4.  Why do you want to Run For St Liz?I want to run for st.liz to help out the school get money cuase we need it &&&&& I want to run with my mom :) mrs.schooler :))))

5.  What are most excited about by training for the half marathon?
I'm most excited to get to exercise !!! I haven't joined any sports since 8th grade and I want to get in shape .. and at least loose a little bit of weight by running

6.  What fears do have? 
My fear is to not be able to reach my goal ... and my goal is to not drop out of this club!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment