Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Team Member #5

Jefferson


1.  What is your grade / age?
11th grade/16 years old.
 
2.  Do you consider yourself a runner?
Yes I consider myself a runner, I use to run a lot during the school's soccer season over the past three years and I enjoy running most of the time.
 
3.  What's the furthest distance you've run?
I'm not really sure.
 
4.  Why do you want to Run For St Liz?
I want to run for St Liz because I am supporting my school and it is a great opportunity to work with new people. I also want to run for St Liz because it is great to be and feel healthy.
 
5.  What are most excited about by training for the half marathon?
I am most excited about running for the very first time in a half marathon.
 
6.  What fears do have? 
I fear that I will get injured while I am running the marathon thus I will not be able to finish the race but I hope that this does not happen.
 
Welcome to the team, Jefferson!

No comments:

Post a Comment