Monday, December 10, 2012

Team Member #4

Welcome, Eduardo!


1.    What is your grade / age?
I am a senior and I am currently seventeen years old, but the day of
the marathon I will be 18 years of age.


2.  Do you consider yourself a runner?
I come from a family of cross country runners and people who enjoy
being outdoors, so naturally I am a runner.

3.  What's the furthest distance you've run?
The longest distance I’ve run is six miles.

4.  Why do you want to Run For St Liz?
I want to run for St. Liz because I feel like it will be a
great experience. I’ve always wanted to run a marathon, so this will
be one thing to check off my to-do list

5.  What are most excited about by training for the half marathon?
People often have this preconceived notion that the person who runs
the fastest will win the race, but that’s not always the case. I am
most excited about learning how to pace myself.


6.  What fears do have?
The only fear I have is that either I will collapse from exhaustion or
my knees will give out, but other than that I am confident in my
abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment